Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Musical, 2010


When I was asked by my friend and fellow UVIC theatre student, Phillip Van de Ruyt, if I would fill a role in a Christmas musical he was directing at SPPC, not only was I honored to be asked, but I was immensely excited for the opportunity. I have always been passionate about music and theatre, so this has naturally been a wonderful experience for me. Thank you to everyone involved for making me feel so welcome!"
Editor's Note: The Christmas musical this year is "Once Upon a Christmas" with music by Owen Hatch and words by Marion Rettke. The play is based on an old Russian tale of Martin the Cobbler, as told by Leo Tolstoy. On Christmas eve, in Tsarist Russia, Martin is expecting a visit from Christ.
To meet Martin and his visitors, plan to attend, Dec. 11, 2010, 7:00pm. Free Admission. Good will offering to support Mission and Outreach projects. Refreshments to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment